The outside world is dangerous enough for kids. At home you want to create the safest environment possible for them. Protect your children from accidents and injuries in the home with Dayton Home Inspection’s Child Safety Inspection.
Accutech’s home safety consultants perform a thorough, 12-point Child Safety Inspection covering every room in the house. Our detailed, written Child Safety Assessment report tells you exactly where the hazards and problems are and how to solve them.
The Child Safety Inspection is provided as part of the Accutech Home Protection Plan or can be purchased separately.
The Accutech Child Safety Inspection Covers:
- Bathrooms: Drowning, choking, poison and electrical hazards
- Bedrooms: Venetian blinds, climbing, choking, bed and furniture hazards
- Laundry Room: Ironing/ironing board, poison and appliance hazards
- Living Room/Den: Electrical, climbing, fireplace, bookshelf and window access hazards
- Kitchen: Appliance, cabinet door/drawers, electrical, climbing and sharp object hazards
- Stairs: Safety gates, climbing and falling hazards
- Hallways: Electrical outlets, safety gates, window access, falling hazards
- Basement: Electrical outlets, safety gates, window access, climbing and falling hazards
- Deck: Guard rails, climbing and falling hazards and baluster spacing
- Balcony: Guard rails, climbing and falling hazards and baluster spacing
- Pool: Fencing, electrical and access hazards, slip hazards, climbing and falling hazards
- Spa: Fencing, electrical and access hazards, slip hazards, climbing and falling hazards
Facts About Child Safety
Between 2 million and 2.5 million children are injured or killed by hazards in the home
Injuries are one of the leading causes of hospitalization in children under age 5
An estimated 40% of children’s deaths and 50% of unintentional child injuries occur in or around the home.
Each year there are 246,000 hospitalizations due to child injuries in the home.
Up to 90% of unintentional injuries to children in the home can be prevented by childproofing the house.
Sources: Consumer Product Safety Commission; The ParentReport.com, CarefulParents.com; Report on Injuries in America (2001) by the National Safety Committee, The National Safety Council
Make Sure That Your Home Is Child Safe And Get Your Inspection Today!
Contact Us At:
To Get The Most Comprehensive Home Inspection In the Dayton Area, Give Us A Call Today (937) 490-9154 or Click Here To Schedule Online Now!
Your Premier Dayton Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Dayton Home Inspection Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Dayton City area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector and mold inspection specialist, AccuTech Home Inspection, Tony Burk prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.