Freshen Your Home Room Simply by Room Using Simple Ingredient
Over the holiday season in full swing and relatives and buddies visiting from places far and near, you should have a list full of things to do. Make sure to freshen up your house right before friends and family members come and make it simple by using one ingredient you might already have in your kitchen.
Baking soda will help easily freshen and thoroughly clean nearly every area in your house. From carpets and upholstery to kitchen sinks as well as shower curtains, baking soda will be able to rejuvenate your home without draining your wallet.
Room by room, here are some of the many ways that baking soda can freshen your place this holiday season:
- In the kitchen area:
* Clean your food preparation area together with tools having natural, food safe ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda instead of harsh cleansers. Sprinkle baking soda in a damp sponge or cloth and after that thoroughly clean, wash and dry the place. This is actually great for counter tops, stainless-steel sinks, cutting boards, microwaves, ovens, and also range hoods.
* What goes down sometimes comes back up. To be able to freshen your drains as well as garbage disposal and maintain lingering smells from resurfacing, pour baking soda down the drain while you are running warm tap water.
* You must keep an open box of baking soda in your refrigerator to aid everything taste fresh. Alter the container once a month for optimal freshness.
- In the living room:
* Freshen up sofas and chairs by sprinkling ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda on upholstery. Wait fifteen minutes before vacuuming the area. You can also use this trick to freshen your carpets.
* Do not allow your pets play fetch with chemicals. Clean plastic and rubber pet toys safely just by cleaning in a solution of baking soda and warm water. Scatter baking soda on dry pet mattresses or furry toys and wait 15 minutes before vacuuming the unpleasant odors away.
- In the dining room:
* Clean and deodorize leaks on carpets by means of soaking up as much of the drip as possible. Clean the mark by the carpet manufacturer’s directions and allow it to dry. And after that, sprinkle on some baking soda and let it sit before vacuuming it away.
* Baking soda can polish silver in no time. Just before your friends and relatives come for dinner, make a natural cleaning paste with three parts ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, and one part water. Gently rub the solution into the silver by using a clean cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry for shining flatware.
- In the bathroom:
* Remove the dirt and grime from restroom tiles and no-wax floors with this easy solution. Mix 1/2-cup baking soda in a pail of warm water, then mop and rinse for a clean, sparkling floor.
* Clean and freshen your vinyl shower curtain by sprinkling baking soda on a wet sponge or brush. Scrub the curtain, rinse and hang it up to dry.
* Maintain fresh towels on hand for visitors. To obtain them at their cleanest, add 1 cup of baking soda into your laundry to make liquid detergent work harder. A better balance of pH in the wash will get clothes cleaner, fresher as well as brighter.
For more ideas to freshen your home, get the help of the Dayton Home Inspection.
To Get The Most Comprehensive Home Inspection In the Dayton Area, Give Us A Call Today (937) 490-9154 or Click Here To Schedule Online Now!
Your Premier Dayton Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Dayton Home Inspection Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Dayton City area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector and mold inspection specialist, AccuTech Home Inspection, Tony Burk prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers .